Enliven Movement Therapy has three
main areas of focus
for interactive presentations.
- presenting to teachers about the essential gestures of teaching.
- presenting to teachers/students about engaged and active alignment.
The Work Place:
- presenting key Spacial Dynamics® principles that bring about:
- efficient use of effort,
- ease of movement,
- lessening of strain or pain
- increase of energy level / decrease of fatigue.
- ability to use principles in all areas of life.
General Public :
- Presenting to groups of people who want to be moving in the world in the best way possible.
- "What IN THE WORLD is Spacial Dynamics®?" Talks are interactive and look at real life situations to discover how Spacial Dynamics® are at play.
- Audience participation is an integral part of these presentations.
An example of a previous series of talks.